"When I was a child I played with childish things. Now that I am a man I still play with childish things, just bigger more expensive ones..."

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Size Matters

I've finally done it,  after nearly 2 years of looking and longing this morning I placed my order for my very own Mars pattern Warhound Titan. Suffice to say they'll be much more about it in the coming week, months (years?), but suffice to say i'm suitably stoked!.

In other news last Sunday the 3rd and final part of our Warhammer campaign came to an end. Again a batle report is on the way, but as a preview this 3000pt Storm of Magic battle saw my Orcs cling on by their ruddy claws to clinch a win.

Finally, after a long period lost in the world of fantasy battle my immediate hobbying focus (the Warhound is a long term project) has switched to my Grey Knights. Applying recent lessons learned from my Savage Orcs has given me what's looking like a very successful painting approach which I also hope to present here soon.

Watch this space..