Current WIP is my Alpha Legion Champion
Recently also finished a Headhunter Prime for my kill team.
Been asked how I do the models for the Alpha Legion so here is my current approach
1) Spray with chaos black
2) Spray with leadbelcher or brush with ironbreaker. The citadel leadbelcher spray can is actually the same shade as ironbreaker in their pot.
3) leave 48 hours to let it properly dry in
4) thin layer of pentarts metallic teal applied using a drybrush
5) tidy up details with ironbreaker
6) gehenas gold for bronze details
7) wash with 50\50 larmian medium and drakenhoff nightshade
8) redetail main armour in pentarts metallic teal
9) relayer bronze with gehenas gold.
10) seraphim sepia on bronze details if they are large and need it
11) very very lightly build up a drybrush of ironbreaker to highlight the metals and add weathering. This also softens the blues. Make sure the brush is super dry and light with paint.
Warning, this scheme didn't really look right till the final stage. You need to be brave and stick with it :)
A quick update from me.
Been going a bit slower due to other projects (see below) but I've still managed a little building and painting. Another marine rolled off the production line today. Also I've finally built Armilus Dynat.
Major progress on the rebuild. The latest version has become testable again and a few games were played over the weekend. The biggest change that's come out of the rework is now the game is not restricted to heros. Units of infantry, monsters and warmachines will now be useable. A tester army was also built this weekend to try out a key hobbying concept that will be core to the game.