"When I was a child I played with childish things. Now that I am a man I still play with childish things, just bigger more expensive ones..."

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Allied Detachments

This week I've been putting some time into a couple of allied detachments. As well as fulfilling the strategic role they are also giving me an opportunity to regain some momentum on my painting.

Between tests with my Daemons, Crusade Era Blood Angels and Grey Knights; I haven't completed a model in quite a while. Yesterday I hit upon a very effective but also very quick way of doing my Black Reach current era space marines in a Blood Angel scheme.  The objective now is to build and paint an entire allied detachment in the coming few days.

Elsewhere on my painting table I'm also working hard on my other detachment and my Forge world enclosed Medusa is taking shape.

A photo session is planned for Friday so in the oft used words of the blogger ...... 'pics soon!'