"When I was a child I played with childish things. Now that I am a man I still play with childish things, just bigger more expensive ones..."

Sunday 30 August 2015

Squires Dice re-enters play testing

A quick update from me.

Alpha Legion
Been going a bit slower due to other projects (see below) but I've still managed a little building and painting. Another marine rolled off the production line today. Also I've finally built Armilus Dynat.

Squires Dice
Major progress on the rebuild. The latest version has become testable again and a few games were played over the weekend. The biggest change that's come out of the rework is now the game is not restricted to heros. Units of infantry, monsters and warmachines will now be useable. A tester army was also built this weekend to try out a key hobbying concept that will be core to the game.