"When I was a child I played with childish things. Now that I am a man I still play with childish things, just bigger more expensive ones..."

Thursday 27 January 2011

Ribbit...

If you haven't already seen it, yesturday saw Forgeworld launch its new Warhammer Forge branch. Warhammer Fantasy players look set to enjoy dedicated models and a range of addon books in the same vein as the Imperial Armour series.

They are starting with what they know and the first 3 units are available for pre-order, the focus being squarely on Chaos Warriors and Daemons and more specifically Nurgle!

If you've been to the What Armies section of the blog you'll know that a Warriors of Chaos fantasty battle army is very much on my to-do list,  but its going to be a while before I get round to that.  Thankfully in the  Plague Toads (below) I think they've provided some great Chaos Spawn or Beasts of Nurgle alternatives for 40K players too, opening up the number of players who can deploy these cheeky chaps!