"When I was a child I played with childish things. Now that I am a man I still play with childish things, just bigger more expensive ones..."

Thursday 17 February 2011

From the Bitz Box

Yesterday I had to go rummaging through my bitz box of old models to find some suitably proxy models for an upcoming game i have with my High Elves.   It had been a while since i'd really looked through it and its easy to forget all the old classics you have buried away.

Last year I was able to repurpose some of my old Necromunda models after just such an exercise as I went looking for some suitable models for Inquisitor henchmen. Below we have the biggest find of that point, an old Karloth Valois model that i've painted in my Grey Knight colours and steps in as an un-armoured Inquisitor when I need one.