"When I was a child I played with childish things. Now that I am a man I still play with childish things, just bigger more expensive ones..."

Friday 15 April 2011

Boltgun Metal Knights

I've spent a lot of the last few weeks working on my Grey Knight army.  With the rash of new info a fresh codex and all the painting guides i decided to see if it was time to update the paint scheme on my army.  The current one is only 18 months old but I'd like to think my painting has come on a bit since then.

Since then its been a frenzy of base coating, washing, layering then re-stripping as I fight to re-create the look provided to me in the pages of both the Codex and White Dwarf.  Alas we are not there yet and the experiments continue.

In the mean time here is one of my Inquisitors ready to scour the battle field for unworthy. For those who don't recognise the model its Karloth Valois, one of the original NecroMunda special characters, who was ironically, given his current use, a renegade psyker.