"When I was a child I played with childish things. Now that I am a man I still play with childish things, just bigger more expensive ones..."

Friday 2 January 2015

New Projects for 2015

2015 begins and so too do new project ide....... wait... no ... comeback!!

Ok, we've seen it all before,  "New Year, New aims etc etc".   Well this isn't fully one of those updates.  Some of these plans are already well underway its just now is a good time to make them more public.  So this year there a 2 main projects that will be filling my gaming time:

My Army (yes, singular!): Iron Warriors - 30KStarted last year and came to the fore when I managed to get some regular gaming in during autumn of this year. Having recently come from a successful outing in the festive apocalypse game the warriors are ideal for me to continue to paint and prepare.   The aim.... 2000pts, legal and painted by 2016

Tales of Legend (working title)I love fantasy gaming, but I've become aware that the WFB system isn't actually that good! I've been thinking about this on and off for 6 months and recently started penning my own ruleset for fantasy gaming. Its a long way off being ready for details to be released but my coffee table has already seen the first skirmishes and playtests. The aim..... a released V1 ruleset by 2016